Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 17th - Silliness and clapping hands!

Andrew is off in LA this week for work, and Johnny and I have been doing pretty good flying solo, although I know Johnny misses Daddy - because I'm not nearly as funny! Mimi comes to visit today, and that will be great! Johnny is really starting to bear weight more and more on his legs, and will even walk a little bit if you hold his hands. He has total confidence - he doesn't flinch if he's standing and you start to let go of him! He has also started sticking out his tounge and this weekend he started clapping his hands, which is so cute.

He loves wind and that sort of thing - and he sort of gasps with pleasure when it hits him. He has figured out how to turn on his humidifier in his room, and he loves that because of the breeze it makes! On Sunday night before bed, I had already done the bath and the PJ's, and was laying out his clothes. I had already turned on the humidifier, and he started crawling back and forth in front of the humidifier and gasping and giggling as he raced back and forth. It was the funniest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment