Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Christmas Cantata 2009
Our church held it's annual Christmas Cantata on December 7th. It was the first time I have sung in it, and it was pretty exciting - and a really nice evening. We worked really hard on the songs in the weeks leading up to the Cantata, and although I wasn't as comfortable as I would have liked to be with the music, I managed to sing more quietly through the parts where I didn't know the notes, and I don't think that I wrecked it! During one of the first songs, I saw one of the other moms in charge of the "living nativity" scene come over to Andrew and Johnny - and I knew something was up! Our little man was was one of the lambs! I was so proud and he was so cute. He did great with it and hung in there well past his bed time - he even made it through part of the cookie reception afterwards. Here's a few pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is blog is awesome! I still say that Johnny is the cutest little lamb EVER!!! It was so great to see you over Thanksgiving. Maybe we'll make it back to NC in time for the spring football game?
ReplyDeleteKaye