Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Too long

It has been waay too long since I have posted and much too long since we have put any pictures up. Things have been crazy-busy all summer, although we have had a lot of fun. Johnny is growing by leaps and bounds, and doing so many new things every day. He is pretty much running and playing new games and starting to say more and more words everyday :) Andrew and I are doing well, but seem to always have too much work to do and very busy, but fun weekends!

I kept Johnny home with me for most of June - although we kept the road and rails hot to Carthage and Marion to get some doses of grandparents!

Johnny started a new day care when I went back to work, and things were not going so well at first, but he seems to be doing much better this week, so hopefully he will like it!

Andrew took Johnny to get his first "real" haircut at his barber's on Friday - and he did great! It looks much better than my totally unprofessional halfway haircuts :) You'll see the change about mid-way through the pictures.

Here are some pictures from June and so far in July - we will fill in the backlog soon, I promise! I have a week "to myself" in Denton, TX at a conference in early August - so I will try to "catch up" then!

June and July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment