Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Post for Andrew while he's in Ireland

It's been a crazy month, with me going to Texas, us all going to the beach with the Blues, and now Andrew is in Ireland for work! This has also been the first week of classes for me, so it was a crazier schedule than I normally have. Mimi has been here and has been a huge help, and I think she and Johnny have had a lot of fun together!

Johnny has pretty much mastered climbing on lots of things and running. He wants to jump, but can't quite seem to get any air :) He seems to really be concentrating on talking and is repeating all sorts of new words! He is also cutting 3 new teeth in the back. He also had his 18 month check up this week and was so brave for his shot and was in the 85th percentile for height and weight - pretty much tracking right along where he has been.

Mimi and I haven't gotten too many pictures this week, partially because Andrew has our camera, and partially because I haven't been home much! Here are a few pictures from yesterday afternoon and last night in the tub :)

August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment