Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 3 in DC - play ball!

I had a whole post written out, and lost it :( so, this will have to be very short! Boys played in the pool at the hotel this am, then we had a great breakfast with Chandler and Amir at Eastern Market and a great visit. Alex fell asleep on the bus ride back and I stayed with him while he napped and Andrew and Johnny went on to the game.
Johnny and his giant bucket of popcorn!
Nationals park was really really nice!
See! Alex and I did make it there!
Alex and I finally arrived in the 7th inning, and the Nationals lost 7-1.

Boys played in the wading pool after the game, then we had dinner by the park with the splash pad, where the boys played afterwards. 



Andrew took Alex on up for bath and bed and I may or may not have taken Johnny out for frozen yogurt and allowed him to make this concoction: :)
Chocolate and vanilla swirl with gummi worms, fruity pebbles, chocolate chips, m&ms, and a cherry :)

We have had an awesome trip, and I think we are all almost ready to go back home tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment