We are on our way to DC this morning! The boys are sooo excited. This morning I was explaining to Johnny how he needed to bring just his backpack, soft bear, and only 1 blanket because we would be riding on the train, then walking, and then taking the subway and that I would be pushing the stroller and Daddy would be pulling the big bag. I told him "everything you bring you have to carry yourself", and then I pointed to Alex and said "everything you bring I have to carry", and then Johnny said "and everything you bring, Mommy, Daddy has to carry!" We thought that was really funny. We made it to the train station in Raleigh in plenty of time. Unfortunately, the train was about an hour late. We are on our way now, though, and the boys seem to be enjoying the train ride.
Alex on the train



Looked like a good train ride.
ReplyDeleteIt was! :)
ReplyDelete