Good morning! I didn't take the time to blog last night because I went walking with Elizabeth. We actually each pushed one of her kids in strollers since Leslie was gone, so it was a great workout. When I got back, I talked with Mom and Dad, and the next thing you know, it was 10:00! So, I went on to bed. The biggest news is that Alex slept all night last night! Went down around 6:45, and slept until a little after 5:00, so that was awesome. We also had a much better evening last night. Tuesday night did not go well, as you will see in the pictures. I am at work, so I will write more tonight to let you know what has been going on.
Andrew says that he went for another run this morning and that was really good, and that today is the last day of meetings! Tomorrow is either a free day or sightseeing.
More tonight, but here are some pictures - I finally found the red camera and downloaded the ones from it and from Mom and Dad's camera...:
No comments:
Post a Comment