I got a couple of pictures of Alex yesterday and some video. There were some pictures of Johnny, but they are all on Mom and Dad's camera. I still can't find the camera, so these were all taken with the iPod. Johnny seemed to have had a good day at school yesterday, and Alex's fever was totally gone, and he seemed to feel much better, but really didn't nap well at all. I think he may be ready to drop to just 2 naps a day. I'm going to try that on Friday, maybe. Mimi and Gramps came mid-day and went to pick Johnny up from school. Johnny and Alex both had fun with them, and we had a good afternoon, overall. We love you, Andrew/Daddy! The videos are at the bottom :) The second one is a little less exciting if you are pinched for time :)
These were tricky, but I managed to eat a few of them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment