I got this update from Andrew this morning about his Tuesday night. The trip seems to be going well!
From Andrew's e-mail sent his Wednesday morning:
I'm up [early] this morning because I'm going to go for a run! We'll see how it goes. There are a lot of cobblestone streets and narrow alleys in this town so I'm exactly sure how running will be. There is a group of 3 or 4 of us going running this morning.
We had a pretty good time last night. We went to a really good restaurant we stumbled across that had awesome food and amazingly cheap beer. Beer was 29 crowns for .5 liter. The exchange rate is around 20 crowns to 1 dollar so that beer was about $1.10! I ate a pig's knee last night and it was awesome! I forgot my camera but I got Steve to take a picture of it. Hopefully I'll be able to get a copy of that picture. The food was really good and it came a lot faster than the night before so that was cool. Kent was with us last night and he ended up picking up the tab for supper. That was very nice!
After supper we came back to the hotel and had a few beers here. We didn't really do anything exciting, but we still had a good time talking and laughing.
I hope you sleep really good tonight. I need to head downstairs to meet for our run. I think we're just going to try and run for 30 minutes and see how that goes. I love you very much!
Love,
Andrew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment