I had tried doing some baby yoga with Johnny Thursday night, but that didn't go over well. But, that was probably because it was before dinner and he was just hungry :0! I tried some of it again tonight after dinner, and he LOVED it! So, we'll definitely have to do some more of that.
I stayed home this morning for a little while and took him for a walk after feeding him his milk and reading to him, and then I fed him some cereal as part of his breakfast. He really seemed to like that! He also jumped in his jumper some this morning and was loving that. He went to Elsie's and had a good day there, apparently, but had a shorter than usual nap. Grammy picked him up for me, and they had a good afternoon here at the house. When I got home he ate some cereal, and a little banana and some carrots - he really seemed to enjoy that and enjoyed playing with his sippy cup :). Still not really getting the hang of that quite yet, but he likes it alot. After that we did a little playing and yoga stuff on the floor. Then Grammy gave him his bath and did the bedtime routine while I went grocery shopping and to pick up dinner (Pizza from Daniel's :). All in all a good day and night.
I had a good day at work - got a decent amount done for the lab, and re-worked some of my lecture stuff and caught up on some paperwork. I also had a good lunch at the dining hall. There aren't as many pictures from today and yesterday - I promise more pictures and video on the weekend :)
![]() |
| September 10 & 11 |

No comments:
Post a Comment