Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8th

I can't believe Johnny will be 7 months old tomorrow! He is really ready to be moving. The evening time seems to be the time for blowing raspberries!

He slept until almost 6 this morning, but he made it through the whole night! Even through another alarm episode with the noise machine. It was like what happened at the beach with the radio alarm coming on at midnight, but this time it was the actual alarm. It was so loud, I thought the fire alarm was going off or something! I ran to try to figure out what the noise was and got to his room and turned it off. I swear I don't think it woke him up, though! Or, if it did, he went right on back to sleep. I guess that the button had been hit in transport back from Marion at some point.

He spent the morning with Mimi, had a stroller ride, and played with his big teddy bear. He took a good morning nap, and Mimi took him to Elsie's mid morning. She said he had a good day there, and took a good afternoon nap. When I picked him up after work, he was very wiggly, and pretty ready for his dinner. We couldn't get the sweet potatoes and rice cereal in him fast enough, and he enjoyed his bottle. He played a little bit, but he was pretty tired. He really enjoyed his bath, though!

I had a good, but busy day. Had lots to do at work, and got a good bit done, but not quite everything that I had hoped for. I've still got a lot that I need to do tonight. I'm really glad that there aren't any labs this week! Sunny helped me work last night - we'll see if she helps me again. Mom and I had a great dinner - eggplant Parmesan and green beans! Well, better go get to work finally!
September 8th

No comments:

Post a Comment