Friday, September 18, 2009

September 18th

Has it really been 3 days since I posted? So sad. I gave an exam on Wednesday and have been grading that and trying to keep up with all the other things. Mimi and Gramps came mid-afternoon on Wednesday, and kept Johnny yesterday and this morning. This afternoon, he will go back to Elsie's until I can get him after work.

He has had a good couple of days, and really has had a lot of fun with Mimi and Gramps! He still has a bit of eczema on his face, so we are still doing no oats for a little while, and then we can try those again in a month or so to see if he can tolerate them. His tummy seems a little more settled, though.

He really is loving his bath these days, and seems to be starting to teethe. He "works" on his bottom gum with his tounge alot! He is getting really close to crawling now. He can sort of do one "step" and then sit up, and then another "step" and then sit up.

Yesterday Mimi, Gramps, and Johnny all came down to Campbell to inspect the new labs and have lunch. He charmed Kim and Judy, two women that I work with, at lunch :). That was a lot of fun. Feeding him with out a high chair was a little tricky, though!

Well, I just wanted to write because it's been so long, but I need to get to work. Only 2 more days until Andrew gets home! I talked to him last night and this morning, but he didn't get to see Johnny because I accidentally left my laptop which has the webcam software in it at work - shoot! So, I'll have to remember to bring it home tonight, so Andrew can see him before he departs from Malaysia tonight!

Sorry - no pictures today :( I'll try to post some tonight if I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment