Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 15th

It was an 8 AM lab morning, and I didn't want to be late, so there was no time for any photos this morning, or even a book after the bottle! Had a good day at work, although it was sort of long for no apparent reason. I still have to finish writing the exam I'm giving tomorrow, and I hope to get to bed at a reasonable hour.

I back-tracked on calling the Dr. - Johnny held everything down last night, and I called Elsie at lunchtime, and she said he was doing fine and hadn't been sick again. I put him back on rice cereal instead of oatmeal, although I did send him some peas for lunch, but he's had those many times now, so I don't suspect that. We'll try a few oatmeal-free days and see how things are and then try it again. Not sure if it could be the oatmeal since we started that on Saturday, or if it was a stomach bug.

Had a pretty good evening, although it was short. Johnny played with his reflection in the big mirror in our bedroom while I changed clothes after work. Then we went and got the mail and sat outside for a little while. He really wanted the mail! He seems to have the object permanance thing down, because he started trying to climb over me to get to it!

Then we came inside and I fed him some sweet potatoes, which went over pretty well, and then Andrew called, so we talked to him for a while on the webcam, which was great! Today they're having a team building event that Andrew put together. So hopefully that will go well.

Then it was time for bath and bedtime, because he was pooped. This is the 3rd day in a row of no morning nap, and I think it's starting to wear on him. I changed my office hour on Wednesday to noon so that I can stay home in the morning with him and he can get his morning nap mid-week. Hopefully that will help him make it through the week! He seems to really like the bath now and he started wiggling in anticipation when I turned on the water!

So, I leave you with no photos today, just some bath video:

No comments:

Post a Comment