I talked to Andrew on the webcam yesterday evening and some yesterday morning, which was great. Everything seems to be going well on the trip. He got to go kayaking, and has been playing basketball and such!
This morning I found that Johnny had thrown up at some point in the night. :( I didn't realize the extent, though, until I saw it this evening with the overhead lights on in the room. He seemed OK though, and not fussy this morning. Elsie said he ate his oatmeal fine this morning, but didn't want his peas at lunch. I didn't get to pick him up until after 5, so he was pretty pooped already by the time I got there. We did a little reading and playing, though, and talked to Daddy on the Webcam! That was pretty cool.
I had a pretty good day at work - got my ordering for lab done for a few weeks, anyway, and some other things done with that. Got some work done on the lab, and the seminar class and the lecture. I have to write a test for Wednesday and get ready for lab tomorrow, but I'm hanging in there!
Johnny was NOT interested in eating dinner tonight, and threw up again. Soo.... I think I will call the dr. in the morning. He seemed OK in general, though, once he threw up. He didn't have a fever. He seems like he might be refluxy again, although not in pain with it, really. I probably shouldn't have given him anything else, but I gave him just a few ounces of formula before bed, and he seemed very interested. I'm going to check on him some tonight to make sure he's doing OK.
Pictures from yesterday and today, a couple turned out well, I thought! Enjoy:

No comments:
Post a Comment