Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 6th

After a good morning of playing and eating bananas, Johnny took a good nap, and then he got all dressed up in his fancy blue and white outfit and we went to church. Thomas, Bryan, and Christy were there, too! Johnny did pretty good, and flirted with a lot of the ladies there. We had to leave for a little while to get a bottle started, but then he was good again for a while. He even went up to take communion with me!

Then we all went to lunch at Jalapenos! That was really good. Johnny had some sweet potatoes, and enjoyed them, but he wasn't too hungry, because he had already had his bottle. He enjoyed watching everyone in the restaurant and playing with his dolphin and rattle. He learned how to twist completely around in his high chair! We left a little early, because he was getting really tired, and he fell asleep on the way home, but went back to sleep pretty quickly once I got him in the crib. Hopefull he'll take a nice long nap.

Still no word from Andrew as to whether he made it to KL or Langkawi. I'm hoping everything went OK, just that they were so tired they went straight to sleep when they finally made it. I sent a message to Dan's wife, Erin, to see if she had heard from him. Dan and Andrew were on the same flights. I heard back from her that they had made it OK, so that is good news, anyway.

We had a good afternoon, and Myla Harwood came to visit, and Bryan and Christy hung out and worked on getting their boat ready. Johnny was so tired, he ended up taking a 3rd nap. He enjoyed some green beans and rice cereal for dinner, and then had a bath, and went on to sleep a little bit before 7. Hopefully he'll sleep well! I'm going to try and get some work done this evening, even though I don't really feel like it!

Here are a few pictures from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment