We read for a while after dinner - the color book. He was doing great turning the pages, and he really seemed to get that when he turned the page, I would say the color name! That was really cool. He would go back and forth, and then turn to a new page.
Then he seemed to be reaching for his toys in the bin, so I set him down and he was pulling books out of the book bin and toys out of the toy bin and moving all over the place! I couldn't resist posting some video of him in action. I hope they come through OK. Then it was bath, bottle, book and bedtime! He really enjoyed his bath. He was trying to "grab" the water as it came out of the faucet and seemed really fascinated by it! I didn't put him in bed until 7, as an experiment to see if he'll sleep a little later in the morning. Otherwise, I may have to start taking my shower at night!
I had a good, but busy day. Classes went well today, and the first of the nano presentations happened. They were actually pretty good overall! Getting my wish list together for things to buy, and trying to keep all the balls for classes and labs in the air!
![]() |
| September 9th |

No comments:
Post a Comment